Luxe Shoe Branding

1. What is the type of business you designed your logo for? Explain. – My business is selling luxurious shoes. My brand is called Luxe, french for luxury. My business has 3 logos. The main logo is meant to go on the box of the shoes, the logo with the stars are meant to go on the tongue on the shoe, and the Luxe going down are for the sides of the shoe. 
  2. How does the logo represent your business? Explain. – The font of the logo is to show how different we are from other logos. The stars are meant to show that we are a great logo. The arrow is to show that we are striving for success by going up. 
  3. Who is the target audience for your business? Explain. – Our target is for all people that want to own our shoes, it doesn’t matter who buys them. These shoes will be expensive but they are meant for all people. 
  4. How does the logo appeal to that target audience? Explain. – Our logo is to show our diversity and difference from other logos. Also the font looks old to show that we are looking for differences. We don’t want to look similar to modern logos. 
  5. What are you the proudest of in this piece of artwork?  Explain. – The smallest piece from my artwork my favorite part is the font because of how unique it is. Also I like the arrow pointing up and how it looks. 
  6. What could you have done better? Explain. – I felt like I could’ve more creativity in my logos.