Dynamic Duo

1. The reason why I chose this picture was because of how these two singers have changed the culture in music. Drake is known to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. Bad Bunny is now taking control of regeaton. These 2 singers have written a song together called “Mia” that has gotten almost 1 billion streams. Recently Drake released “Gently” that is increasing in popularity. Also Drake is my favorite rapper and Bad Bunny is my favorite regeaton artist. They’re music gives me confidence and motivation to be better. 
  2. For others I think that you should make a picture of what you think is the best. Also choose any famous people that have inspired you to be better. Choose anyone that makes you happy and gives you confidence. 

One comment

1. Which image? Describe
    Dynamic Duo Cretu
    What do you like most about the photo? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    I like how the facial expressions of both people work well with the body postures of the babies. Drake almost seems to have a thinking face on, which is only emphasized by the baby’s hand position. The other music artist with his shades has a clearly relaxed face which fits in nicely with how the baby is resting its head on its arms.
    What is one thing that could be better in the photo? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    One thing that could be better is that the 2nd musical artist’s face looks very squished. Although it does work with the proportions of the baby’s body, I do think it could be lengthened a bit again. Additionally, the hair could be changed to be matching in color, or simply changed to the artist’s different hairstyles.
    What one piece of advice for the photographer to help them make their work better next time? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    One piece of advice for the photographer to help them make their work better is that he could have removed the hair of the babies and replace it with the artist’s hair. This could be a way to help the artists fit better into the photo. Amir could have also changed the color of the hair to match the artist’s hair colors as well to be truer to the original photo.